Sunday 2 November 2008

... celebrating a British F1 Champion

Its happened...and about flippin time too. We Brits have managed to churn out another world champion...and this time its with a British team too.
Well done Lewis, although in the end it was a bit too close for comfort. I was sat at home comfortably awaiting an easy afternoon of Mr Hamilton plodding around nice and easy in 4th place...yeah right. My heart was pounding by the end of it, and on the last lap I was pretty much ready to throw my remote at the TV. But he got there in the end. Well done.

So now we just have to wait and see whats going to happen with all the new regulations next year....lets just hope it is and exciting as this year has been.
Feels weird thinking that I will be watching the races next year in my own house in Sweden...hmmm. At least I won't be competing for the remote!

No comments: